9830 100th Avenue
Fort St John, BC
The following list summarizes skills that participants will be comfortable with after this course:
- Customize excel options and views
- Create and manipulate tables
- Filter and sort data
- Apply formulas
- Use the correct syntax to insert functions
- Create and format cells and ranges
- Order and group cells and ranges
- Apply cell ranges and references in formulas and functions
- Summarize data with functions
- Apply conditional logic in functions
- Format and modify text with functions
- Create and format charts and objects
This hands-on course is taught by a certified Microsoft Master Instructor. Participants will receive authorized Microsoft manuals and Microsoft approved practice exercises.
All participants will be provided with laptops for the course.
What previous participants said:
“Informative! I’ve learned a lot.”
“Very thorough, I feel pretty proficient.”
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 604-293-2339.
COURSE REGISTRATION CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS & REFUNDS:
Cancellations received at least 14 business days prior to the course will result in a full refund.
Cancellations received less than 14 business days but more than 7 full business days prior to the course are subject to an administration fee of $100 per day for full and half-day seminars, or $25 for breakfast sessions.
Registrants who do not show up for a course, and/or who do not notify CITN at least 7 full business days prior to the course date will be assessed the full cost of the course. There will be no refunds or credits in this case.
Substitution of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
COURSE CANCELLATION BY CITN:
CITN may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrolment, in which case CITN’s liability will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.